Join us for sports, games, vendors, prizes & more at YMCA Health Kids Day! All 100% FREE!
Your family is invited to join us at your local YMCA to participate in Healthy Kids Day activities! Come out and meet members of our staff and enjoy a fun-filled afternoon.
- Castle Downs Family YMCA | 11510 - 153 Ave | 12-3pm
- Jamie Platz Family YMCA | 7121 - 178 St | 12-3pm
- William Lutsky Family YMCA | 1975 - 111 St | 12-3pm
- YMCA Child Care (Westmount Community League) | 10970 127 St | 12-3pm
- YMCA Welcome Village | 9538 - 103a Ave | 12-3pm
- Westwood Family YMCA | 221 Tundra Drive, Fort McMurray | 12-3pm
- Grande Prairie Region | Revolution Place, 10017 99 Ave, Grande Prairie | 1-4pm
LOCATIONS WILL HAVE:
- Jumpy Castle (not available in Grande Prairie)
- Over 20 vendors, EACH offering a giveaway & prizes
- and so much more…
THIS IS A 100% CASH-FREE EVENT!
Spend the afternoon with your kids in a fun and safe environment, away from admission fees and add-ons. At our free event, kids can join in on group sports, participate in crafts and activities, and browse the many vendors that are coming out to support healthy, active kids in the community.
WE PROMOTE PHYSICAL LITERACY!
The YMCA understands that physical literacy is an important part of a child's healthy development. When children acquire and practice fundamental movement and sport skills at a young age, they are more likely to stay active and maintain healthy habits in adulthood. Aligned with the Canadian Sport for Life's Long Term Athlete Development Framework (CS4L LTAD), all YMCA programs provide children and youth the opportunity to practice and improve their physical literacy skills developing movement confidence and competence to be "Active for Life."
HEALTHY KIDS BUILD HEALTHY COMMUNITIES!
Did you know that just by asking “How are you feeling today?” you can boost your child’s mood and confidence? At YMCA Healthy Kids Day, we focus on how to maintain a healthy mind, body and spirit all year long. We encourage you to come out and have a fun afternoon together as a family. Learn the easy techniques you can work together and make each day a little healthier.