- Castle Downs Family YMCA
- Type of Position:
- Part Time
- Placement Date:
Castle Downs YMCA
Has the following part-time position, working 10-20 hours a week, primarily evenings and weekends.
Membership Sales and Services Representative
The YMCA of Northern Alberta is seeking an enthusiastic individual that will provide front-line service and support to all YMCA members and participants. The Representative will facilitate membership retention, recruitment and reconnection strategies and performs other duties as assigned by the Membership Sales and Services Supervisor.
Wage: Starting at $12.20/hour
- Ongoing relationship development with members: welcome and greet members to the Centre, provide information on programs and services, and provide centre tours to new members.
- Register members into database for memberships, programs, bookings etc. and ensure registration and waitlists are monitored and managed accordingly.
- Conduct prospective member sales calls and other assigned duties as related to the Membership Growth Initiative.
- Accurate cash handling of registration payments, NSF payments, point of sale purchases, rentals, Strong Kids donations etc.
- Ensure all additional administrative duties are accurately and effectively completed as assigned by Supervisor.
- At all times role model best practices and exhibit the highest level of service delivery in product area(s) consistent with S.A.M. standards and best practices.
- Demonstrate and promote a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, and values and the YMCA programs and services.
- High School Diploma
- Standard First Aid, CPR-C, and WHMIS certification
- Successful candidates will be required to provide a current and satisfactory Police Information Check including a Vulnerable Sector Search.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the YMCA organization and/or a minimum of 1 year customer service, retail or marketing experience.
- Experience working with volunteers and/or in a non-profit environment will be considered an asset.
- Crisis management and/or conflict resolution experience an asset.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of CLASS an asset.
- Friendly, outgoing, and welcoming personality.
Applications will remain open until March 22, 2017.
Send your resume and cover letter to JPotocnik@northernalberta.ymca.ca
22-03-2017 | 3:19 PM