YMCA of Northern Alberta
As an association, we have stood together through many challenges in the last century, and have always helped people grow and thrive despite economic uncertainty, world wars and even a global pandemic. While we can't predict the future, we know that with your help, we'll be able to serve our community in the ways they need it most while everyone gets back on their feet. The Y has been and will continue to be there to help families, children, individuals and communities grow stronger and more resilient than ever, but none of it is possible without you. By giving to the Y today, you will let your family, friends and neighbours receive the support they need most, and make your community stronger. Give today at northernalberta.ymca.ca/give.
Homepage: Quick Links
Homepage: Opening Info
We can't wait to reopen our spaces to our Y community again!
Which YMCA programs are running and which YMCA locations are closed?
Select immigrant and employment services, child and family supports, youth supports and housing services are still running in all our regions and the North Central Family Resource Network in Edmonton is still open.
Recreation and wellness programs at the Northside Community Centre in Red Deer are cancelled until further notice.
- Recreation and wellness programs and services at the Don Wheaton Family YMCA, Jamie Platz Family YMCA and William Lutsky Family YMCA in Edmonton are cancelled until further notice.
- For more information on the Castle Downs Family YMCA, click here.
- The Boyle Street Community Centre and YMCA Family Resource Centre are closed until further notice.
- Recreation and wellness programs at the Eagle Ridge Community Centre in Wood Buffalo are cancelled until further notice.
- For more information on the Westwood Family YMCA, click here.
Visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/COVID-19 for the most up-to-date information on the YMCA's response to COVID-19.