The YMCA provides employees with more than a job. It’s a rewarding opportunity where every member of the team is working together to build strong kids, healthy families and thriving communities in central and northern Alberta.
YMCA employees feel proud of where they work, and the contributions they make each and every day. Whether you are starting out in your career or a seasoned professional, you will find many exciting opportunities to achieve your personal and career goals. Some of the benefits of working for the Y include:
- Full-time and part-time employment opportunities
- A diverse and socially inclusive environment where you can experience positive work relations and be yourself
- Meaningful opportunities for you to positively impact the lives of individuals and help increase the health of our communities
- Lifelong learning including training and leadership opportunities to support your growth
- Work-life balance and a family-friendly environment to help you balance your personal and work commitments
- YMCA membership and facility access