Online Account & Registration
Banner & P1
Looking for account support? Take a look at the information below!
Account & Registration FAQs
You can currently register for camps, childrens' sport and rec programming, swim lessons and clubs, as well as youth leadership programming, for the following program sessions:
- Spring Session I: February 28–May 1, excluding spring break (8 weeks)
- Spring Session II: May 2–June 26 (8 weeks)
- Summer Camps & Clubs: July 4–August 28 (8 weeks)
To get ready for registration, visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/register to login to your online account.
YMCA Child Care families | YMCA Health and Wellness Centre members and program participants
- If you are already a YMCA Member, program participant or part of a YMCA Child Care centre, please check your email for a message containing a link to request access to your new online account. Once you have received your link to log in, view our instructions on how to activate your account.
- To login to your online account, you can visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/login.
YMCA Community Program participants, including Support for Wellness, YMCA Family Connect, immigrant and employment services
- If you are new to the YMCA, or part of our community programs, please visit northernalbert.ymca.ca/signup to create your account. Here are some helpful instructions to create your account.
You can book your time at the Y up to 3 days in advance! Visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/HealthAndWellnessCentres and click on a YMCA Health and Wellness Centre nearest you to view current programming and services.
Visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/camps to learn more about YMCA Camps!
If you previously used financial assistance to access the YMCA, you will need to reapply. This can be done easily online through our new system, where you upload your supporting documentation right in the portal. You can also apply in person once our facilities reopen. We encourage you to do one of the following two options:
- Request that your online account be activated so that we can begin helping you set up your account. Once you log into your account, you can fill out our financial assistance form online!
- View our instructions on how to apply for financial assistance online.
Plus lockerrooms and memberships are now available! If you would like to reinstate your Plus membership, please notify the YMCA experience desk at the time of your visit to an Edmonton YMCA Health and Wellness Centre.
Ready to register for a YMCA program or service? Click on one of the options below!