Registration & Support
Account and Registration Help: HFA
Welcome back to the Y!
We’ve taken the time during our closure to create a better Y experience for you when you return. To make it easier for you to restart and manage your YMCA membership, we have switched membership and registration systems to one that is more user-friendly! On this page, you can find information on
- How to activate and create your online account.
- How to book your health and fitness activity timeslot.
- How to reapply for financial assistance at a health and fitness centre.
- How to activate your PLUS membership.
If you need more assistance, email our support team at ContactCentre@northernalberta.ymca.ca.
Activating and creating your online account
YMCA Child Care families | Health, Fitness and Aquatic Centre members and program participants | Community Centre program participants
- If you are already a YMCA member, program participant or part of a YMCA Child Care centre, please check your email for a message containing a link to request access to your new online account. Once you have received your link to log in, click here for instructions on how to activate your account.
- If you have not received an email from us to activate your online account, please click here to request access to your account.
YMCA Community Program participants, including Support for Wellness, YMCA Family Connect, immigrant and employment services
- If you are new to the YMCA, or part of our community programs, please visit northernalbert.ymca.ca/Online to create your account. Here are some helpful instructions to create your account.
Booking your timeslot
You can book your time at the Y up to 7 days in advance! Visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/HFAFAQ to see what programs and services are available in the Edmonton region. For updates on the Northside Community Centre in Red Deer and Eagle Ridge Community Centre in Wood Buffalo, visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/COVID-19.
- Click here for instructions on how to book your timeslot.
If you previously used financial assistance to access the YMCA, you will need to reapply. This can be done easily online through our new system, where you upload your supporting documentation right in the portal. You can also apply in person once our facilities reopen. We encourage you to do one of the following two options:
- Click here to request that your online account be activated so that we can begin helping you set up your account. Once you log into your account, you can fill out our financial assistance form online!
- Click here to extend the hold on your membership.
- Click here for instructions on how to apply for financial assistance online.
PLUS lockerrooms and memberships are now available! If you would like to reinstate your PLUS membership, please notify the YMCA experience desk at the time of your visit.
Please email our support team at ContactCentre@northernalberta.ymca.ca!
You can visit the Y online at northernalberta.ymca.ca/Online. Thank you for being part of our Y community!