Y at Home Plus (2021)
We’re excited to launch a new virtual YMCA experience, free for YMCA members!
Through a collaboration of YMCA Associations across Canada, Y@HOME+ was created to bring a new and exciting virtual YMCA experience to our members and communities. Y@HOME+ includes access to hundreds of programming and services you can do both at home and your YMCA. Your entire family will find something they’ll love! This new platform includes:
- 30+ live fitness classes every week including Yoga, Barre, TotalFit and Bootcamp.
- 200+ on-demand fitness videos different workouts for all fitness levels and ages (including kids and youth!) to get active anytime, anywhere.
- Workout and coaching programs including instructional videos and workout cards that lead you through exercise routines you can do at the YMCA.
- Fitness challenges for different levels of fitness to keep you motivated.
- Kids and family activities including arts & crafts, sing-along songs and camp activities
- Wellness and health programs including meditation, leadership development and diabetes prevention.
YOUR NEW VIRTUAL COMMUNITY AWAITS!
Y@HOME+ is included in your membership at our Edmonton Health and Wellness Centres. Follow these steps below to sign up!
- Email our YMCA Experience team at ContactCentre@northernalberta.ymca.ca and provide your name and phone number.
- Once you hear back from a member of our team, you'll be able to sign up for an account at ymcahome.ca/member.
- Create your login and enter your unique discount code*.
*If you're already a YMCA member, entering the discount code is important to ensure that you have free access to Y@HOME+. There is a fee for those who are not YMCA members. Please note your credit card is required at sign-up, but if you're a YMCA member, and you enter the discount code, you will not be charged.