COVID-19 & the YMCA
In our effort to limit the spread and risk of exposure to COVID-19 to the YMCA community and the public, and to adhere to the direction from health officials, the YMCA of Northern Alberta is taking action to ensure the health, safety and well-being of its members, program participants, staff and volunteers.
Please click on the options below for more information on how we're responding to COVID-19.
- June 29: Stage 3 Changes At YMCA Health And Wellness Centres
- June 18: YMCA Response to Provincial Announcement of Stage 3
- June 10: Select YMCA Health and Wellness Centres are set to reopen June 2021
- Face coverings (non-medical masks)
- YMCA Child Care and COVID-19
As always, we are committed to keeping you informed about the YMCA's response to COVID-19 as it unfolds. Thank you for your help and support in keeping the YMCA a healthy community where everyone can thrive and belong.
Have questions? Contact us!
COVID - Gov. Information
Municipal, Provicial and Federal information on COVID-19
For more information on how we can keep our communities safe, visit your municipal, provincial or federal government's websites.