Northside Community Centre YMCA
Banner and hours
|Mon & Wed||Tues & Fri||Thurs||Sat||Sun & Holidays|
|For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and the YMCA, please visit northernalberta.ymca.ca/COVID-19.|
Calling all artists!
To celebrate Alberta Culture Days, we’re excited to launch Red Deer’s newest gallery space: the Northside Community Centre YMCA!
We need YOU to submit an application to display your art in our gallery: Connections. Go to ymcanab.ca/artwork to learn more and submit your work before August 23.
We're excited to be open to our community once again! Here's what you need to know before you visit us:
- Located on Red Deer’s north side
- Group fitness classes
- Summer day camps
- Childrens' sport and recreation programs
- Skatepark mentorship
- Drop-in Youth Centre & Teen Night
- Professional teaching kitchen
- Arts and culture programs
- Tastefully finished rental spaces for special events, meetings, or parties
Age Access Guide*
|Open Gym, Youth Centre||8 years and over|
|Teen Night||13-18 years|
|Fitness Classes||16 years and older|